1. Update of Annex II of MARPOL73/78 and IBC code
Based on notification of Japan MOE issued in 20191003, Noxious Liquid; X equiv. and Y equiv. were updated.
2. Correspondence to 2019 Recommendation on TLVs (JSOH)
Based on 2019 Recommendation on TLVs (JSOH), OELs and carcinogenicity data were updated.
3. Enhancement of Appended Table. 1 Dangerous Substances of Industrial Safety and Health Act in Japan
Regarding Appended Table. 1 Dangerous Substances (related to Article 1, 6, and 9-3), judgement of Explosives, Ignitable, Oxidizing and Flammable gases were enhanced.
4. Update of US TSCA inventory
Based on US TSCA Inventory notified by EPA in 20190918, the relevant data were updated.
5. Update of California Prop 65
Based on California Prop 65 list issued by US OEHHA in 20190913, the relevant data were updated.
6. Enhancement of Regulatory Information of China - - - - - Following data were newly added.
≪List of Hazardous Chemicals under Priority Management (2011，2013)≫
In order to strengthen the safety management of hazardous chemical substances, NRCC established this list based on their investigations on production status and on major accident factors of such chemicals since 2002.
Total of 74 substances are listed, including the first edition (60 substances) in 2011 and the second edition (14 substances) in 2013.
This list was established based on China hazardous chemicals regulations (National Council Order No. 591), toxic chemicals import/export and environmental management regulations (Environment  140), Stockholm Convention on persistent organic pollutants, Minamata Convention on mercury, and Rotterdam Convention etc.≪List of Explosive Precursors (2017)≫
This list was established based on China hazardous chemicals regulations (National Council Order No. 591) and contains explosive, oxidizing and flammable chemicals.
≪Catalogue of Hazardous Chemicals of Priority Environmental Concern (2014)≫
This catalogue contains following chemicals.
・ Persistent and Bioaccumulative toxic chemicals
・ Chemicals used in large quantities or widely and have environmental and/or health hazards
・ Other hazardous chemicals that require strict environmental management
・ Substances covered by the Stockholm Convention on persistent organic pollutants
・ Substances subject to Minamata Convention on mercury
≪Inventory of High Toxic Articles (2003)≫
This inventory contains chemicals regulated by the Ministry of Occupational Safety and Health.
7. Enhancement of Regulatory Information of Taiwan - - - - - Following data were newly added.
≪Regulation of Labeling and Hazard Communication of Hazardous Chemicals≫
This is regulation on labeling and hazard communication of chemicals and contains 3171 substances at this moment.
≪List of Toxic Chemical Substances≫
This list was established for the purpose of preventing disasters and reduction of total using amount and contains 340 items at this moment.
8. Minor correction of Regulatory Information of Japan
PRTR Law and Specified Substances in Industrial Safety and Health Act etc. were properly corrected.
9. Revision of chemical dictionary
Based on update of rules and regulations or customers' requirement, chemical dictionary was revised.
1. Installation of columns for Target Organ immediately after the hazard statements of STOT
Columns for Target Organ were installed immediately after the hazard statements of STOT (H370, H371, H372, H373).
2. Installation of checkbox of precautionary statement
So as to communicate specific precautionary statement clearly, new checkbox was added in section 2.
3. Add subtitles in section 13
In compliant to GHS sixth revised edition and JIS Z 7252: 2019, subtitle was added in section 13.
4. Enhancement of GHS data columns in users chemical dictionary
GHS data columns for aspiration hazard were enhanced in users chemical dictionary.
5. Installation of radio buttons of “Not classified”
In compliant to GHS sixth revised edition and JIS Z 7252: 2019, radio buttons of “Not classified” in Pyrophoric gas, Flammable chemically unstable gases and for Desensitized explosives were newly added.
6. Separation of Component(s) related hazard data output control
Regarding Germ cell mutagenicity, columns of Component(s) related hazard data output control for category 1, 1A 1B and for category 2 were separated.
7. SDS retrieval by using company name (Only for server type）
In SDS retrieval in SDS Review, Draft, Edit, Finish making, Approve, Register, Delete, Revise, Copy data and Adaptation, retrieval by using company name were made possible.
8. Add GHS classification results in Japan and China to selection items in component table
So as to indicate GHS classification results of the substances input in the component table, the GHS classification results in Japan and China were added to selection items in the component table.
9. Enhancement of Reference Book
Apart from Japanese SDS, check boxes of JIS Z 7252: 2019, JIS Z 7253: 2019 and Recommendation on TLVs (JSOH) were added in section 16 of various languages.
10. Add subtitles in label
Some subtitles were added in label.
11. Bug fixing on precautions extracting in label
Specific error occurred in precautions extracting of label of which do not have any GHS classifications, but it was fixed.
12. Minor improvements
Minor improvements, functionality changes and improvements of system performance were done.