1. NITE CHRRIP data update
Based on NITE CHRIP data updated in 20200128, our relevant databases were also updated.
2. Incorporation of corrigendum of JIS Z 7253: 2019
In response to corrigendum of JIS Z 7253 : 2019, hazard statements and precautionary statements were corrected.
3. Update of Prevention of health problems guidelines published material in Industrial Safety and Health Act
Based on notification of Japan MHLW in 20200207, Methyl acrylate and Acrolein were added to our relevant database.
4. Update of Transport in bulk according to Annex II of MARPOL73/78 and IBC Code
Based on notification of Japan MOE in 20200305, 1-Dodecene (Equivalent Y-027) was added to our relevant database.
5. Revision of GHS classification data of EU CLP
Based on COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2018/1480 (ATP13), GHS classification data in table 3 of Annex VI in EU CLP was revised.
6. Revision of EU REACH SVHC
Based on EU REACH SVHC (21st), 4 substances were added to REACH SVHC.
7. Abolish of EU List Number
EU List number was deleted from our EC No, database.
8. Output of US SARA313(TRI) information
US SARA313 (TRI) data were incorporated into our relevant database so that they can be output in section 15 of SDS for the US.
9. Update of OEL in Mainland China
GBZ2.1-2019 issued instead of GBZ2.1-2007 were incorporated into our relevant database so that they can be output in section 8 of SDS for Mainland China.
10. Change of judgement method of ≪China catalogue of hazardous chemicals (2015)≫
The judgement method was changed to search whether ingredients input in component table is listed in aforementioned regulation or not.
11. Output of ≪List of Toxic Chemicals Severely Restricted in China (2020)≫
Aforementioned data were incorporated into our relevant database so that they can be output in section 15 of SDS for Mainland China.
12. Output of Ordinance on Prevention of Organic Solvent Poisoning in Taiwan
Aforementioned data were incorporated into our relevant database so that they can be output in section 15 of SDS for Taiwan.
13. Change of data output style of ≪List of Toxic Chemical Substances≫ Concerned Chemical Substances:
In response to type of the substances (class1, 2, 3, 4 and concerned substance), aforementioned data output style was changed to output them in their respective specified data areas.
14. Move data output area for ≪Taiwan Existing Chemical Substance Inventory≫
Aforementioned data area was moved under jurisdiction of major item of “Occupational Safety and Health Act in Taiwan”.
15. Removal of output condition for precautionary statement in Chapter 2
The output conditions set for specific precautionary statements and their similar ones were removed, so that necessary statements can be output in compliant to GHS and JIS.
16. Automatic data registration for Aquatic Acute Category 1 including M values (M: From 1 to 1,000,000)
By using GHS data registration in user’s chemical dictionary function, aforementioned data can be registered automatically.
17. Revision of chemical dictionary
Based on update of rules and regulations or customers' requirement, chemical dictionary was revised.
1. Installation of recommended environmental settings
In response to various customers’ request, recommended environmental settings used for multilingual SDS drafting were newly installed.
2. Installation of “Classification basis”
Classification basis in SDS edit screen were newly installed.
As the second step, classification scheme for Acute Toxicity (Oral, Dermal and Inhale) and Aquatic Toxicity (Acute and Chronic) were newly installed.
3. In bulk label data making
By quoting drafted SDS data, in bulk label data can be drafted.
4. Installation of data area for Impurities and Stabilizing additive
Aforementioned data areas were newly installed under component table in SDS edit screen and label edit screen.
5. Installation of checkbox of “Non-flammable”
The checkbox was installed under title of “Flammability (gases, liquids and solids)” and “Flash point” in chapter 9 of SDS edit screen.
6. Installation of various buttons
In order to accelerate SDS and Label drafting, various buttons were newly installed in various areas of SDS and label edit screen.
7. Installation of radio button of “Not output page number” in environment setting
For drafting of SDS of products containing multiple chemicals (ex. Reagent Kit or Two-liquid type resin etc) aforementioned radio button was newly installed in environment setting so that page numbers cannot be printed in each SDS.
8. Revision of operation manual
Revised operation manual (Rev.6th) was issued to introduce newly added function and enhanced function.
9. Minor improvements
Minor improvements, functionality changes and improvements of system performance were done. Other than aforementioned items, various data maintenance or improvement are done continuously.