1. NITE CHRRIP data update
Based on NITE CHRIP data updated in 2020317 and 20200421, our relevant databases were also updated.
2. Incorporation of corrigendum of GHS classification results by Japanese Government
In response to corrigendum of GHS classification results by Japanese Government published in 2014, 2015 and 2018, our relevant databases were corrected.
3. Update of Priority Assessment Chemical Substances of Chemical Substance Control Law
Based on notification of Japan METI in 20200331 and 20200401, three substances were deleted and six substances were newly designated.
4. ACGIH 2020 TLVs and BEIs
In response to ACGIH 2020 TLVs and BEIs, adopted values and carcinogenicity data etc. were updated.
5. Revision of US TSCA Inventory
Based on US TSCA Inventory published in Mar. 2020, our relevant databases were updated.
6. Revision of US California Proposition 65
Based on US California Proposition 65 TSCA published in 20200103, our relevant databases were updated.
7. Set cutoff values in SARA 313 Reporting Year 2020
The cutoff values of PFOA and PFASs were set in our relevant databases.
8. Expansion of rules and regulations of Taiwan
Standards for Hazard Prevention of Specific Chemical Substances in Taiwan were incorporated into our relevant database so that they can be output in section 15 of SDS for Taiwan.
9. Expansion of rules and regulations of Vietnam
Vietnam Law of Chemicals Amendment Ordinance (113/2017/ND-CP) were incorporated into our relevant database so that they can be output in section 15 of SDS for Vietnam.
10. Expansion of CAS numbers subject to retrieval of UN number
Aforementioned CAS numbers in our relevant databases were expanded.
11. Adopted values of JSOH Class 1 dust, Class 2 dust, Class 3 dust and Asbests’dust
Aforementioned data were incorporated into our relevant databases so that they can be output in section 8 of SDS for Japan.
12. Automatic data registration for Aquatic Acute Category 2 and 3
By using GHS data registration in user’s chemical dictionary function, aforementioned data can be registered automatically.
13. Revision of chemical dictionary
Based on update of rules and regulations or customers' requirement, chemical dictionary was revised.
1. Installation of “Classification basis”
Classification basis in SDS edit screen were newly installed.
As the third step, classification scheme for Respiratory sensitization, Skin sensitization, Germ cell mutagenicity and Aspiration hazard were newly installed. (As also for Carcinogenicity, Reproductive toxicity and STOT, we’ll prepare to install the classification basis.)
2. Realignment of Physical and Chemical Properties
In compliant to GHS and JIS, description order of Physical and Chemical Properties was realigned.
3. Installation of checkboxes of measuring method of flash point
Aforementioned checkboxes were installed in screen of basic data and item 9. Physical and Chemical Properties.
4. Automatic calculation of kinematic viscosity
Aforementioned function was installed in screen of basic data and item 9. Physical and Chemical Properties.
5. Improvement of displaying style for users’ data registered in users’ chemical dictionary
When aforementioned data were input in component table, the data registered with chemical name and physical properties and that with GHS classification data were distinguished to display.
6. Minor improvements
Minor improvements, functionality changes and improvements of system performance were done.
ther than aforementioned items, various data maintenance or improvement are done continuously.