1. NITE CHRIP data update
Based on NITE CHRIP data updated in 20201006, our relevant databases were updated.
2. Update of firefighting act inhibitors
Based on ministerial ordinance of Japan MIC issued in 20200529, aluminum trichloride and preparations containing it was added to fighting act inhibitors.
3. Update of Japan ISHA: Chemical Substances Requiring Labeling and Delivery of Documents, etc.
Benzyl alcohol was added to Japan ISHA: Chemical Substances Requiring Labeling and Delivery of Documents, etc..
4. Update of MARPOL Annex II, amended Noxious Liquid
Based on notification No. 93 and No. 107 of Japan MOE, MARPOL Annex II, amended Noxious Liquid was updated.
5. Correspondence to COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2020/878 of 18 June 2020
Based on aforementioned regulation, various revisions on our SDS and Label for EU were commenced.
6. Update of Taiwan TCCSCA (Toxic and Concerned Chemicals Substances Control Act)
Based ed on the notification in 20200908, our relevant databases were updated.
7. Installation of detailed settings on Japan PRTR law
In order to control output conditions on Japan PRTR law, the relevant settings were newly installed.
8. Output cabinet order numbers of noxious liquid of MARPOL Annex II
In order to output cabinet order numbers of Noxious Liquids of MARPOL Annex II, our relevant databases were reformed.
9. Output concentration of toxic chemicals of Taiwan TCCSA to label and SDS
In order to output concentration of toxic chemicals of Taiwan TCCSCA (Toxic and Concerned Chemicals Substances Control Act) to label and SDS, our relevant data bases were reformed.
10. Revision of chemical dictionary
Based on update of rules and regulations or customers' requirement, chemical dictionary was revised.
1. Installation of “Classification basis”
As the final step, classification scheme of Specific Target Organs Toxicity was newly installed. All the classification basis on health hazards and environment hazards were installed with this version up.
2. Installation of classification scheme of acute toxicity adjusting toxicity unknown ingredients
In or der to classify acute toxicity of mixture including toxicity unknown ingredients excessing 10%, aforementioned classification scheme was newly installed.
3. Installation of index button in SDS edit screen
So as to edit or confirm contents of SDS in SDS edit screen quickly, the index button was installed there.
If you punch the button and click objective item, you can access there quickly and edit or confirm it easily.
4. Indication of subsection numbers from section 1 to section 16 in SDS edit screen
So as to indicate all the subsection numbers not only in RTF or PDF of SDS but also in SDS edit screen. our systems were reformed,
5. Installation of checkboxes of precautionary statements used for labels for specific countries
Based on the fact that the labels for specific countries such as China and Malaysia require precautionary statements to encourage SDS reference, the aforementioned checkboxes were newly installed in label edit screen.
6. Revision of operation manual
Revised operation manual was issued to introduce newly added functions and enhanced functions.
7. Minor improvements
Minor improvements, functionality changes and improvements of system performance were done.
Other than aforementioned items, various data maintenance or improvement are done continuously.