We always work on getting brand new GHS related standard and rules and regulations by using various data sources all over the world so that we can reflect them in our database. So please use our SDS/MSDS authoring service with relief.
Rules and Regulations we can provide
We always work on getting brand new GHS related standard and rules and regulations.
- GHS Standards
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals(GHS), Seventh revised edition
- GHS classification
- Japanese (NITE) data：ca. 3,500 substances,
- EU CLP data (Tabel 3 of Annex VI) : ca. 5,500 substances
Chinese dangerous chemicals list (2015) : ca. 2,900 substances
- Transport of dangerous goods
- UN RTDG, IMDG code and IATA Code、IATA Dangerous goods regulations
(UN number, Proper shipping names, Class, PG, Special provisions etc)
- ERG guide number, Phrases
- ACGIH, Japanese Labor Safety/Hygiene Law (working environment eavaluation criteria), JSOH,
OEL/PEL in Taiwan, Mexico, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam etc
- Toxicological Information
- NITE base information of GHS classification, ACGIH, IARC etc
- Ecological Information
- NITE base information of GHS classification, ACGIH, ICSC etc
- Japan Rules and Regulations
- JIS Z 7252 : 2019, JIS Z 7253 : 2019, Posonous and Deleterious Substance Control Law, PRTR Law,
Chemicals Substance Control Law, Industrial Safety and Health Act, Fire Service Act, Ship Safety Act,
Civil Aeronautics Act etc.
- EU Rules and Regulations
- CLP Regulations, REACH SVHC (Candidate List)
- USs Rules and Regulations
- Hazard Communication Standard - 2012 (29 CFR 1910.1200), TSCA, SARA, OSHA, NIOSH,
California Proposition 65
- China Rules and Regulations
- GB12268-2012, GB13690-2009, GB15258-2009, GB6944-2012, GB/T16483-2008, GB/T22234-2008, GBZ2.1-2019, GB/T17519-2013, GB30000.2-2013 - GB30000.29-2013, Hazardous chemicals regulations, Measures For Environmental Management Registration Of Hazardous Chemicals (For Trial Implementation), Regulations on Labor Protection in Workplaces Where Toxic Substances Are Used, Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Treatment of Occupational Diseases, Measures for Environmental Management of New Chemical Substances et al.
- Taiwan Rules and Regulations
- Occupational Safety and Health Act, Toxic and Concerned Chemical Substances Control Act, Ordinance on Prevention of Organic Solvent Poisoning, Standards for Hazard Prevention of Specific Chemical Substances et al.
- Thailand Rules and Regulations
- Hazardous Chemical Act, Occupational Health, Safety and Working Environment Act et al.
- Vietnam Rules and Regulations
- Law of Chemicals et al.